EARLY BIRD OFFER SAVE £30 PER PERSON* £50 SECURES YOUR SPACE!
14 Day Tour staying in Traditional Spanish Bed & Breakfast
Atlas Tour Member to host and guide
Camino Shell and Passport
Lots of Pre-Tour Information to Enhance your Camino
Airport Transfer abroad
2 Part Option*
I’ve led two groups on the coastal route and though a challenge with longer distances; being by the coast and on a slightly flatter trail its well enjoyed and achievable by most regular walkers. The route varies from Coastal causeways, through woodland paths and cobbled streets. A very historical route as many of the towns are blessed with beautiful churches and monuments and we pass over many ancient bridges. The biggest challenge is finishing the walk allowing time for all the wonderful photo opportunities.
We will be covering approx. 258 kms from Porto to Santiago and on a couple of days we will cover approx 30 kms; so fitness is vital but we do tend to build stamina up gradually as we go along. You can always get the Camino taxi. This is a lovely route and certainly if you have done the Camino Frances and want a completely different walk you will love this. We pass through two countries taking the ferry from Caminha; so remember your ‘Obrigada’ and ‘Gracias’ Thank Yous! For those with a little less time there is the option to join us at the nautical town of Baiona and join us on the last 126 kilometres; therefore entitling you to the Camino Certificate. Our optional FREE day offers you the chance to visit Finisterre; known as the end of the world or attend Noon Mass at the Santiago Cathedral.
Cost of Tour £949 to include:
What is included within the Tour:-
- Pre-departure information, Camino Shell and Camino Passport
- 13 nights Accommodation with Breakfast.
- Luggage Transfers along the Way maximum weight, 1 x 10 kg bag/case
- Airport transfer abroad and transport to the start of the Camino
What isn´t included:
- Airfare but I can offer guidance (Fly to Porto and Depart from Santiago)
- Lunch, dinner and refreshments along the Way
- Traveller’s insurance suited to the tour
- Optional Day trip to Finisterre (35 Euros approx)
- Single supplement £25 per night due to nature of accommodation on this route
*Short of walking time? You can fly into Vigo or Santiago and meet us at Baiona so please email me for details and quote. Thanks Diane
Book by end of July 2020 to benefit from Early bird offer.
*Please don’t book flights as we will be waiting to view FCO advice. Remember Outbound to Porto and Inbound from Santiago.