This is a 7 kilometre well marked ascent and we will take our time with breaks and anticipated climb time is 3 and a half hours. There are a couple of light scrambling areas so firm grip boots are required. A kit list will be provided. The mountain railway is of course an option*. We will descend into the village via the Llanberis Trail so sticks are handy as it is steep in places.
Friday Arrival with welcome drink and ‘Climbing Mountains Kit Brief’ . Fish & Chip Supper!
Saturday Catch 8 am bus up to the Pyg Trail to begin our ascent
Evening Enjoy dinner in a local pub
Sunday Llanberis Padarn Lake Walk (5 miles) prior to departure
All this for only £269*
2 Nights Hotel Stay in Llanberis at the foot of Snowdon with Breakfast
2 Guided Walks including the summit ascent of Snowdon
Climbing Mountains Brief with Kit List
Atlas Discovery Host throughout your stay
Snowdon Mountain Railway option. Please Note: single tickets down the mountain cannot be pre-booked and are only available on a standby first come, first serve basis from the destination station of the day (summit or Clogwyn) when available. If you wish to use the railway please let me know. Thanks
- Single Room Supplement £30 per person per night
- A confidential booking form is required for your safety
- Full travel insurance is required suited to the tour- most guests have an annual insurance
- A £50 deposit secures your space and full payment is required 30 days prior to the tour
I hope you want to join us on this fabulous May adventure.
Llanberis is a village, community and electoral ward in Gwynedd, northwest Wales, on the southern bank of the lake Llyn Padarn and at the foot of Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales standing at 1085 metres.
- Snowdon weather permitting and guests must wear correct suggested kit please for ascent
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT SAVE £30 BOOK BY END OF NOVEMBER £50 DEPOSIT SECURES YOUR SPACE