How To Make a Booking
Initial Enquiries; HI I understand due to the nature of our tours and of course, if this is your first time travelling with us you will have lots of questions you wish to ask. So please feel free to email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want me to Call You? Please fill in a suitable time on our Contact Us page
All bookings are subject to our Terms and Conditions which are available here
How the Booking Process Works
1. When you make an enquiry I'll send you the full price and deposit required plus a confidential booking form for you to complete prior to booking
2. You can then make a provisional reservation by paying a 20% deposit. A receipt will be provided- this is non refundable
3. I kindly ask you to secure relevant travel insurance for the tour at ths stage.
4. Once booked I do ask you to book any necessary transport, eg flights and can guide you with this.
5. You then receive a final confirmation with an agenda
6. I offer all my travellers a suggested kit list and regularly keep in touch with updates.
These tours are tailor made on a request basis. This gives you ultimate flexibility to start and finish on any date you like. Please email email@example.com for quote and booking.
Booking Your Travel
We would always suggest that you wait until you receive your final confirmation before booking any travel arrangements. We'll get a final confirmation to you within 7 working days If you have any questions or need an update on your booking, don't hesitate to contact us. Also we request you book your travel insurance as soon as you book for your security. Ensure it covers the nature of your holiday and we can assist with this.
The full balance is required 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. Again you will receive a receipt.
Questions along your Journey
We are without you throughout the booking process and departure. So please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns no matter how small.
Enjoy fun and friendship on an Atlas Holiday